[lead]DASA Tech has been working diligently to push out a big OS update to all Windows computers over the last few months. However, many laptops have not yet received the update. Any Windows laptop that has not received the update from DASA Tech before August 3rd will be forced to install the update from OIT the next time the machine is used. Don’t wait until it’s too late![/lead]
Who Should Attend
- Anyone with a Windows 10 laptop; we want to verify that you received the latest critical update, add labels, and otherwise make sure everything is running OK. These laptops will get first priority!
- Anyone with a Windows 7 or earlier laptop; we want to make sure it is in our inventory, add labels, and figure out when to upgrade to Windows 10, and otherwise make sure everything is running OK.
- Anyone with a Mac laptop; we want to make sure it is in our inventory, add labels, and otherwise make sure everything is running OK.
What You Will Receive
- Interior Tune-Up – DASA Tech will run critical updates, verify inventory status, and so on.
- Exterior Tune-Up – We’ll have a cleaning station with wipes and canned air duster. Come by and show your laptop a little love!
- Labels – If you don’t already have one, we’ll add device tracking and Get Help labels to your laptop.
When and Where
- Friday, July 19 – 8:30 – Noon – 201 Park Shops [add to my calendar]
- Friday, July 26 – 8:30 – Noon – 108 Holmes Hall [add to my calendar]
- Wednesday, July 31 – 1:00 – 5:00 108 Holmes Hall [add to my calendar]
What to Bring
- Your laptop, and charging cable