The DASA Technology & Communications Council is an advisory group comprised of two representatives (one for technology, one for marketing and communications) from each of the units within DASA. The Council is a venue for sharing information related to marketing, communications and technology. Examples include these recent topics
- Social media best practices
- New technology support model
- Updates to the DASA website templates
- Technology purchasing protocols
- Training needs and priorities
- Marketing and communications project request process
In addition to the designated representatives, other employees from across the division are welcome to participate as members of the Council by subscribing to the DASA Tech-Comm Council Google Group. To join, sign in to continue to Google Groups with your NC State Google account, click on this link to the Group, and then choose the “Apply for Membership” link.